Support 4 Clubs: Volunteering Workshops
- Wednesday 17th April: Recruitment, Motivation & Retention of Volunteers
- Wednesday 1st May: Support & Supervision of Volunteers
- Wednesday 15th May: Reducing Barriers to Volunteering for People With Disabilities
- Wednesday 29th May: Assessing and Dealing with Risk to Volunteers
- Wednesday 12th June: Dealing with Difficult Volunteer Situations
These workshops are delivered by AVA in partnership with Live Life Aberdeenshire. They are suitable for anyone who works with volunteers or is looking to engage with the voluntary sector and will provide an insight into the elements in more detail.
You do not need to attend all workshops and can simply attend as many as you wish however each workshop will build on the previous workshop giving an all round approach to working with volunteers.
All workshops run from 7-9pm and will be conducted through video conferencing with our presenters at these venues:
- Buchan House, St. Peter Street, Peterhead AB42 1QF
- Gordon House, Inverurie, AB51 3WA
- Viewmount, Arduthie Road, Stonehaven AB39 2DQ