As the Third Sector Interface (TSI) for Aberdeenshire, AVA will work with stakeholders to improve the collective representation and influence of the third sector on public policy in Aberdeenshire, developing and maintaining good relationships, strengthening partnership working, and supporting and building local third sector capacity and infrastructure development.
Membership of Aberdeenshire Voluntary Action (AVA) entitles you to a range of benefits:
- Access to competitive rates for office services including independent examination of accounts, assistance to access PVG Scheme membership and payroll services
- Regular newsletters and ebulletins (automatically added to our mailing list)
- Funding updates and assistance with funding searches and application reviews
- Group health checks, development and social enterprise support
- Access to consultation opportunities and community planning networks
- Networking, collaborative and partnership opportunities to share ideas and skills
- Access to Members area of the AVA website
- Support and advice to Management Committees
- Invitation to AVA Annual General Meeting including full members' voting rights, option for election of the Board and a copy of the Annual Report.
Fill in the application form here.