Terms & Conditions of Membership:
- You must subscribe to the aims and core values of Aberdeenshire Voluntary Action
- You must demonstrate community purpose and organisations must be non-profit distributing
- Organisations undertaking and/or affiliated to party political activity are not eligible for membership
- Any organisation based in Scotland may become a member, however, membership services are only open to organisations with an operational base in Aberdeenshire.
Full membership of Aberdeenshire Voluntary Action (AVA) entitles you to a range of benefits:
- Group health checks, organisational development and social enterprise support
- Access to volunteering opportunities and support
- Regular newsletters and e-bulletins*
- Funding updates and assistance with funding searches and application reviews
- Support and advice to Trustees/Management Committees
- Access to AVA forums, consultation opportunities and community planning networks
- Networking, collaborative and partnership opportunities to share ideas and skills
- Access to Members’ Area resources on the AVA website
- Invitation to the AVA Annual General Meeting, including Full Members’ voting rights, option for election to the Board and copy of the Annual Report
*Subscribe to our mailing lists. AVA will hold all data in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act.
Access to competitive rates for office services including independent examination of accounts, assistance to access PVG Scheme Membership and payroll services
All membership applications are considered by the AVA Board of Directors. AVA membership is FREE. By applying for AVA membership, you agree that you understand that in the event of Aberdeenshire Voluntary Action being dissolved, and its assets being otherwise insufficient to meet its liabilities, that you may be liable to contribute and amount not exceeding £1 towards the company's assets.
You can either fill in the form below and submit it at the bottom of the page - or download it here and return it by post to:
Lindsay Allardyce, Aberdeenshire Voluntary Action, 57 Station Road, Ellon AB41 9AR. If you have any queries about AVA membership, contact Lindsay Allardyce at: Lindsay.Allardyce@avashire.org.uk.
Once you have submitted your form, you will be asked to subscribe to the AVA newsletter.