Child Wellbeing and Protection in Scotland (CWPS)
Alford Sports Hub are pleased to be supported by Aberdeenshire Council in offering this recognised SportScotland course: Child Wellbeing and Protection in Scotland (CWPS)
- Raise your awareness of the tell-tale signs of abuse and poor practice and get the tools you need to deal with any issues sensitively, appropriately and effectively should the need ever arise.
- This includes an online scripted module (module 1) which is theory-based, followed by a separate virtual learning session lasting 3 hours (module 2). The online module can be done in your own time but MUST be completed prior to the virtual training session.
- This is suitable for all adults involved in sports organisations that have under 18 participants.
- This course is a requirement for attending the ‘Child Wellbeing & Protection Officer’ training designed for a Club Child Protection Officer but is applicable and useful to all working with children in a club environment.
- £10 per person and attendees must be 16+
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a booking form or if you have any questions, please contact Roy McPherson on 07776961504.